It’s back, now in its fifth year, the South Beach Seafood Festival is scheduled for October 17 – 21, 2017. This year the festival will bring dinners and events leading up to the main event on the sandy South Beach. You will experience the talented chefs and local culinary artists through a showcase of fresh seafood dishes.
The events will be giving back to CI Foundation’s EAT SMART program. A portion of tickets sales will go toward the program that is geared to end hunger and obesity among children in Miami-Dade County and Communities in Schools of Miami (CIS of Miami).
On October 21st, the beachfront event will be sponsored by Kendall Jackson and presented by Coca-Cola and Jack Daniel’s. The festival will span five blocks and be held from noon to 7 p.m. with extended partying for VIPs until 9 p.m. You will experience culinary dishes from:
- A Fish Called Avalon
- Café Avanti
- Joe’s Stone Crab
- La Moderna
- Lobster Bar Sea Grille
- Meat Market / Miami Smokers
- Naked Crab / Naked Taco
- Nikki Beach
- Papa’s Raw Bar
- Red the Steakhouse
- Rusty Pelican
- Toro Toro
- Whole Foods Market
FOR 20% OFF VIP TICKETS USE CODE: MIAMICROWD
General Admission tickets start at $45 which includes full admission and complimentary all day open bar. Guests can choose from 60+ menu items, priced between $5-$8 only during the SobeSeafood Festival day! Menu items include stone crabs, lobster tempura skewers, mahi sliders, scallop BLTs, oysters, shrimp tacos, lobster roll waffle cones, crab cakes in a shell, grilled octopus, shrimp parmesan, surf n’ turf filet and lobster, and more.
VIP tickets are $150 and include $20 worth of food vouchers, access to the VIP Hospitality Village where private samplings will take place. The VIP experience allows you access to keep the party going until 9 p.m.
Events leading up to the South Beach Seafood Festival include:
- Tuesday, October 17, 6:30-10 PM: ALL NEW Crabs, Slabs, and Cabs at the Shelborne Hotel, presented by Jackson Family Wines and Menin Hospitality
- Wednesday, October 19, 6:30-10 PM: Cooking & Cocktails at Meat Market, hosted by GOYA, Herradura, and Meat Market
- Thursday, October 20, 6:30-10 PM: An Evening at Joe’s Stone Crab, presented by La Crema
- VIP Chef Showdown: Friday, October 21, 7-11PM
Your ultimate VIP night where 16 chefs go head-to-head in 8 different seafood battles and as a guest, you’re the judge!
Reigning champions defending their titles are:
- o Chef Andre & Tyler Bienvenue of Joe’s Stone Crab in Battle Crab,
- o Chef Sean Brasel of Meat Market in Battle Surf ‘N Turf,
- o Chef Dustin Atoigue of Mondrian South Beach in Battle Shrimp,
- o Chef Jean Delgado of Toro Toro in Battle Tuna,
- o Chef Demetrios Pyliotis of Poseidon in Battle Fish,
- o Chef Bernie Matz of Bodega South Beach in Battle Taco.
- o …plus ourbrand new category: Battle Sushi and the official OYSTER PIT
Tickets can be purchased for all events at www.sobeseafoodfest.com.
Get social! @sobeseafoodfest