Many of you have experienced the murals in Wynwood. This may have been the place where you were introduced to Alec Monopoly’s art pieces. How about the time your social feed had an abundance of Nataly and Murad Osmann’s “follow me” images? But have you ever thought, what blends better with art than food?
Your wishes have been answered. There’s finally a place in Miami that combines an appetite for food and art. Introducing the LaMuse Cafe inside the Avant Gallery at the Epic Hotel. The gallery brings an array of art, photography, sculpture and design, while the Cafe is satisfying taste buds. You will find artists such as Santlov, Murad Osmann, Alec Monopoly, Skyler Grey and more.
The unique partnership between Chef Jamie DeRosa, gallery owner Dmitry Prut, and Dirk DeSouza gives you the opportunity to simultaneously shop and dine. You won’t find a more whimsical cafe in Miami to compete with LaMuse Cafe. From the moment you arrive, you are transported to a well thought out culinary experience. From the chair you sit in to the fine eating utensils, and even your coffee mug will be beyond ordinary.
Prut and DeSouza have travelled the world and know cuisine. Throw Chef DeRosa’s experiential touch into the mix and you’ve got a fine atmospheric combination. At a glance, you’ll want to order all the items on the menu. Here are some highlights to make choosing a bit simpler.
From the Morning Menu
- Pear & Goat Cheese – Fresh Tarragon Leaves
- Smoked Salmon – Cream Cheese, Cucumber, Capers, Dill, Pepper, Lemon
The Original CroSub™
- Italian Tuna CroSub™ – Tuna salad, Tarragon, Dill, Flat Leaf Parsley, Lemon, Cornichons and Capers
Fruit & Bowls
4. Açaí Bowl – Coconut Flakes, Granola, Blueberries, Strawberries and Chocolate
From the Afternoon & Evening Menu
The Original CroSub™
- The Cuban CroSub™ – Roast Pork, Garlic Ham, Swiss Cheese, Austrian Canon Cheese, Dijon Mustard, Sliced Country Barrel Pickles, New Havana Dipping Sauce
- Seafood Cobb- Shrimp, Crabmeat, Avocado, Cage-Free Eggs, Campari Tomatoes and Butter Lettuce
Soon the Cafe will offer bubbly and happy hour specialities. See more at: http://www.lamusecafe.com/