Here are six ways you can get involved at this year’s MLB All Star Week.
- Magenta Baseballs Throughout Miami – Find One and Win T-Mobile Home Run Derby Tickets July 8-9. Reigning Derby champ and Miami Marlin Giancarlo Stanton takes his signature baseball crushing out of the park and into the streets of Miami, hiding 12 magenta baseballs around the city. Follow @TMobile on Twitter for clues on where to find each magenta baseball – and the first person to find each ball wins a pair of tickets to the T-Mobile Home Run Derby.
- MLB Player-Inspired Haircuts at Un-carrier Barbershop. T-Mobile’s giving baseball fans FREE MLB-inspired haircuts from the team of Miami barbers that—are selected by, and work with—the official barber of the Miami Marlins and Giancarlo Stanton, Hugo “Juice” Tandron. Fans can get cuts inspired by their favorite players (e.g. The Stanton, The Harper and The Cruz)
Location: T-Mobile Signature store in Miami Beach (738 Lincoln Road)
Saturday, 7/8: 2pm-8pm ET
Sunday, 7/9: 2pm-8pm ET
Monday, 7/10: 12pm-6pm ET
Tuesday, 7/11: 12pm-6pm ET
- Giancarlo Stanton Stars in a Funny New T-Mobile Ad, “The Nickname”. Debuting in broadcast today and airing during the 2017 T-Mobile Home Run Derby, Miami Marlin Giancarlo Stanton stars in a new spot for the Un-carrier, highlighting that only T-Mobile gives fans America’s Best Unlimited Network to enjoy unlimited baseball. And, that no one calls Giancarlo “darling.” Check it out: https://youtu.be/3OjkXqtJ8sg
- On-Field Magenta Lounges + Behind-the-Scenes at the Derby. Fans can #ScoreUnlimited access to the Derby, with MLB player hosts providing insider access, live player interviews and a behind-the-scenes look from two on-field Magenta Lounges—one American League and one National league—at the T-Mobile Home Run Derby. Fans can follow the fun via MLB’s Facebook Live and Twitter throughout the event.
- T-Mobile Home Run Derby Bracket Challenge.Fans can lock in their predictions of who’ll win the Derby at http://www.mlb.com/bracketchallenge—for a chance to win four tickets to Game 1 of the World Series and a $500 MasterCard gift card. Bracket predictions must be entered by July 10 at 7:59 PM ET.
- In-Stadium #ScoreUnlimited Magenta Surprises at the Derby.This year at the T-Mobile Home Run Derby, bonus time for the players is also bonus time for fans at the park to score prizes. During bonus time, magenta baseballs will replace the white regulation baseballs, and every magenta home run will unlock a surprise for a section of the ballpark, including $10 MLBShop.com gift cards, cotton candy, popcorn balls and more.
Share what you scored by using the hashtag #ScoreUnlimited.