Mitsubishi Motor’s Lancer LE brings you technology and styling at an affordable and competitive price. Miami Crowd staff members were given the chance to drive around the 2017 Lancer LE for a week. Here’s what we summed up:
- Interior features add to the city lifestyle in Miami, which include aluminum pedals, black headliner and pillars, gloss black finishing and a 6.5” Display Audio System (DAS) with Smartphone Link for Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™.
- The pricing is affordable. The limited edition Lancer is price at MSRP of $19,795.
- Limited Edition trim is available in all Lancer exterior colors, the interior receives a custom design with black fabric and red stitching on the steering wheel, shift knob, brake lever, armrest and door trim exclusive to the LE trim.
- Limited edition exterior features include bold new black painted exterior finishes on its 16” wheels, roof, upper front grille garnish, fender garnish and door mirrors.
- The car is compact, yet has enough space for families to fit a child’s seat and large stroller in the trunk.
“The Lancer has a long-standing tradition of providing consumers unparalleled value at an attractive price, so it was only fitting we pay tribute to the sedan with a Limited Edition trim offering,” said Don Swearingen, executive vice president and chief operating officer, MMNA. “With the addition of updated styling and advanced technology features, the Limited Edition Lancer is set to appeal to consumers who prioritize aesthetics and enjoy a connected car experience.”
2017 marks the 100th year of Mitsubishi producing cars. It’s no wonder the Lancer LE is equipped to be a competitive car for Miami drivers.