- BleauLive Presents Miami Race Nights hosted by Diageo, Johnnie Walker, and Smirnoff.
An evening event that will feature musical talents such as Calvin Harris, David Guetta, and Vintage Culture.
- Friday, May 6 – Opening set by Korolova, Claptone, Meduza, Vintage Culture
- Saturday, May 7 – Calvin Harris with DJ Ruckus & Plastik Funk
- Sunday, May 8 – David Guetta with Loud Luxury & Morten
Located in the Design District, experience a pop-up from Mercedes. The Mercedes-AMG Experience Center will touch on the themes of design, technology, progressive luxury, and of course, Formula 1. The 7,000 sqft curated experience will include:
- A display featuring a range of Mercedes-AMG, Mercedes-EQ, and Formula 1 vehicles, highlighting how Mercedes-Benz passenger cars are influenced by the technology from the Formula 1 vehicles. The models include Concept Mercedes-Maybach EQS SUV, AMG EQS, AMG G 63, GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe, and a 2021 Mercedes-AMG Formula 1 Car (A replica model of the 2021 Mercedes-AMG Formula 1 W12 E Performance vehicle).
- A Mercedes-Benz retail space offering F1 and Mercedes-AMG merchandise.
- A hypnotic molded wall of silver-painted historic F1 driver helmets.
- An exterior artistic mural inspired by the Mercedes-AMG diamond upholstery and a one-of-a-kind art mural illustrating the iconic Mercedes-Benz logo will be illuminated in the heart of the Mercedes-AMG Experience Center.
- The opportunity to participate in a sweepstake for the chance to win two Grandstand tickets to the Formula 1 race on Sunday, May 8.
Open daily from Friday, April 22 through Sunday, May 22 from 12 pm-8 pm
Mercedes AMG Experience Center, 95 NE 40th St. Miami, FL 33137
Miami Speed Week (MSW) will host pop-ups throughout the week leading into the main event at Bayfront Park on May 7 and 8, with an immersive experience that includes:
- MSW Pit Stop and Reaction Challenge. Evaluate your abilities with Moto Trainer’s professional-grade motorcycle simulators.
- Jump into a Virtual F1 Video Race.
Event takes place Saturday, May 7, 2022 from 12:00pm –11:00pm through Sunday, May 8, 2022 from 12:00pm –10:00pm.
Bayfront Park, 301 North Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
Tickets start at $20 and can be purchased online at https://miamispeedweek.com/.
The 4-day free event will include a Premiere of The Red Bull Fan Zone, World-Class DJs with a Performance by Alesso on May 8th, A Nightclub Take Over with Nebula, Cutting-Edge VR Racing Simulators Presented by AT&T, A Kid-Approved Collaboration Presented by Gryph & Ivy Rose, and Culinary Concepts. RSVP here.
The TAG Heuer is taking over Jungle Plaza to create an adrenaline-packed race track experience with custom go-karts. The top 10 drivers from Tuesday, May 3rd, through Friday, May 6th, will be invited back for an exclusive VIP party on Saturday, May 7th. On the evening of Saturday, May 7th, TAG Heuer will transform the Jungle Plaza racetrack into a private cocktail party hosted by TAG Heuer’s family of ambassadors, including Oracle Red Bull Racing Team drivers Max Verstappen and Checo Perez. Book your ride here.
The team’s main base will be at 846 Lincoln Road in Miami Beach, where there will be plenty of action going on from Thursday, May 5th through Monday, May 9th.
- Take on a lap on a Williams Esports Rig (racing simulator)
- Photo opportunities with an FW44 Formula 1 show car
- Race driver appearances
- Shop 2022 including an exclusive Miami collection
- Augmented Reality experiences and lenses
- Claim Instant Win Prizes
The 3-day festival brings the thrill of racing onto the beach headline acts closing the show each day. FTX Off The Grid will take place on Miami Beach on the sand at 10th Street and Ocean Drive. See line up and tickets here.
Meet F1 Champ & Kimoa founder Fernando Alonso on Wednesday, May 4th at 6:30 p.m. inside Simply EV in Wynwood, 2500 North Miami Avenue. RSVP here.